New Hire & Consumable Products
Coconut Coir Logs
Coir logs are biodegradable, blend into their surroundings, they are flexible and will curve around river banks and existing vegetation, they can be used in open drains to slow water velocity and capture sediments or be used in streams and rivers to produce a natural wall of protection for plants and soil. Over time the coconut coir log will provide a natural habitat for animals and plants.
- Individually wrapped 3m x 300mm Coir Logs
- Coconut Coir Logs are 100% natural and completely biodegradable
- Light-weight, easy to place, use and install
- Preferred method of erosion control
- Suitable for restoration projects, stabilization areas, and construction job sites.
- Individually wrapped in a breathable plastic
- Typical lifespan of anywhere from 2 to 5 years.
- Operator comfort
Contact Us Now
Save time, increase safety and protect your pipe
Using our HDPE pipe caps will protect your pipe from dust and other contaminants that may blow around in the atmosphere or during storms while pipes are on site. Our pipe caps will also prevent wildlife from establishing homes inside your stored pipe and protect workers from having to remove aggressive and sometimes deadly wildlife from within pipe. Our caps have been designed with a breather hole to prevent them popping off during night time temperature changes.
- Our caps are re-usable
- Designed to keep out wildlife
- Protect from dust and contamination
- Don’t come off during handling
- Designed with a breath hole to ensure they stay on during night time temperature changes
- Internal pipe cap, with matching SDR of pipe